[Discuss-gnuradio] DVB-T Reception Problem

From: ahsan . ali
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] DVB-T Reception Problem
Date: Fri, 18 Dec 2015 08:00:05 +0100

Hi all..Thanks Ron and Federico for your replies. Federico I am now using
a USRP N210 to do the recording. The console doesn't outputs any 'O's but
instead it outputs a series of 'D's. Now I am also getting synchronized
when I use a live signal but after few samples my Gnu Radio's light is dim
and my synchronization is also lost and there is a big series of 'D's on
my console.Do you think its a problem of my machine?(dual core with 4gb of
ram).

Regards
Ahsan