[Discuss-gnuradio] setup_env.sh equivalent when installing form source

From: Richard Bell
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] setup_env.sh equivalent when installing form source
Date: Mon, 21 Dec 2015 16:10:16 -0800

Hi all,

I would like to know if there is a way of creating the setup_env.sh file that pybombs creates for you automatically, when you are installing from source without pybombs at all. Currently, I cheat by copy and pasting the pybombs generated file from another computer that used pybombs. What is someone who does not have pybombs supposed to do to setup paths? Are they supposed to just know how, go to a website I haven't found that explains it, or something else?

Thanks,
Rich