Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Renaming PyBOMBS

From: Neel Pandeya
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Renaming PyBOMBS
Date: Tue, 22 Dec 2015 19:01:38 -0800

Also perhaps:

GRIN = Gnu Radio INstaller

On 22 December 2015 at 15:37, Martin Braun <address@hidden> wrote:

Another suggestion from #gnuradio was 'grapple'.

On 22 Dec 2015 15:12, "Neel Pandeya" <address@hidden> wrote:
My vote would be for one of these:

GRPM = GnuRadio Package Manager

GRAB = Gnu RAdio Basic installer

GRBI =
​​
Gnu Radio Basic Installer

I agree with Tim O'Shea, the name should be something short and functional, and give an idea of what it does, instead of being cutesy and contrived.

--Neel