Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] writing a python block

From: Michael Dickens
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] writing a python block
Date: Tue, 29 Dec 2015 17:20:00 -0500

Hi chandan - I have your code in hand and will look at it soon. I'll email shortly with more info. - MLD

On Tue, Dec 29, 2015, at 03:57 PM, chandan kumar wrote:
I have added a interpolator block in my out of tree module. The interpolation factor of the block is of integer type and single input and single output are of int8 type.I am debugging it using the QA code, but the test fails. when I checked, the length of input_items[0] and length of src_data in QA code,  were found different, actually it was less than length of src_data. In that case the work function is called again and everything starts with initial conditions for the rest of src_data. Actually, this is reason, my test fails.