Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] OOT module authors, please update your cmake

From: Johnathan Corgan
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] OOT module authors, please update your cmake
Date: Tue, 29 Dec 2015 16:31:57 -0800

On Tue, Dec 29, 2015 at 4:10 PM, Michael Dickens <address@hidden> wrote:

My advice is to just update the whole cmake directory. There have been
other changes in that directory that should be included in OOT modules
too. I know not all OOT modules use the latest, because I patch them in
MacPorts for the parts I need. - MLD

​This makes me wonder how many of these should be installed as part of GNU Radio, then used by OOT CMake.​

--
Johnathan Corgan
Corgan Labs - SDR Training and Development Services