[Discuss-gnuradio] problem with USRP N210

From: abhinav narain
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] problem with USRP N210
Date: Wed, 30 Dec 2015 09:19:23 -0800

Hi all,
I bought 3 USRPs few months ago and have been using two of them intensively.
I used the third one today and found out that it is not working.
If I tune into the freq = 2MHz (using basic RX/TX card), I see notWorking.png as the output, while the other USRPs shows me working.png as the output.

Will be great if I could know that the box can be returned or how can I troubleshoot the situation.

thanks,
Abhinav