Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Pybombs and apache thrift help request

From: Jawad Seddar
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Pybombs and apache thrift help request
Date: Sat, 2 Jan 2016 09:28:45 +0100

Hi,

The gitrev corresponds to the following commit I believe : https://github.com/apache/thrift/commit/dd89dce84b73ca671c8e0b3cf597f1888e2a75dc

I personally had problems compiling that version of thrift (on Ubuntu 14.04) so I went back to 0.9.2 using gitrev 591e20f9.

Jawad

Le 2 janv. 2016 02:00, "Gregory W. Ratcliff" <address@hidden> a écrit :
I believe the recipe for thrift needs an update:

Looking at the recipe .lwr I see:

depends: libtool automake gcc boost bison flex libevent python ssl
category: baseline
source: git://https://github.com/apache/thrift.git
gitrev: dd89dce8
inherit: bootstrapautoconf

Looking for this rev below shows no revs that match.

https://github.com/apache/thrift/release

I am having trouble tracking down which version we need and where or why it was pulled.

Which rev do we like?

Thanks in advance,

Greg
nz8r (yes another gnu-ham)