Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Fourier Transform on multiple OFDM symbols

From: Aditya Virmani
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Fourier Transform on multiple OFDM symbols
Date: Mon, 4 Jan 2016 16:42:06 -0500

Hello Sir

Yes, you are right. But, why is it so? If everything else is right, I should have been getting a similar graph without averaging it as well; isn't it?
Can it happen because of non-equal data? But, I am feeding in same bytes (Random Uniform Source: Min = Max = Seed = 255), and further also, if I employ QAM, which should give me same Pre-OFDM data, then after OFDM modulation, again, I should be getting the same symbols which should lead to such peaks in the FFT output.
My problem is that I have to analyse each sub-carrier separately, where average case won't help.
Second thing which I fail to understand here are the large peaks in the relatively empty part (unoccupied part of the OFDM symbol), and in the middle.
Can you please help me with this.