Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] power amplifiers on TX

From: Daniel Pocock
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] power amplifiers on TX
Date: Mon, 11 Jan 2016 09:20:15 +0100

On 11/01/16 07:18, Martin Braun wrote:
> Daniel,
>
> can you please group the pages into something cohesive? Not sure if the
> common theme is 'ham radio' or 'hardware', but something like that.
>
> Thanks for adding all the content!

There is already a hardware page listing SDR devices:

https://gnuradio.org/redmine/projects/gnuradio/wiki/Hardware

so I thought this would be an appropriate name for Transceiver hardware:

https://gnuradio.org/redmine/projects/gnuradio/wiki/HardwareTransceiver

Transceiver designs will be useful for ham radio, but it is not only for
ham radio, people may want to build high-power wifi transceivers or
something else, that is why I didn't put the transceiver info on the
HamRadio page itself.

Can you please let me know if there are any other conventions for
grouping or tagging pages, or using sub-pages?

The page about PTT is also potentially a hardware page, although it is
not exclusively hardware, Vox could be done in the flow graph.  I was
also thinking about a dedicated page for the VFO tuning knobs, that
would also be hardware.

Regards,

Daniel