Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] use of CCSDS 27 encoder-decoder blocks

From: Tom Rondeau
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] use of CCSDS 27 encoder-decoder blocks
Date: Mon, 11 Jan 2016 12:24:11 -0500

On Fri, Jan 8, 2016 at 12:44 PM, Hitesh Kasera <address@hidden> wrote:
thanks tom for your reply. as you told me to use fec api blocks i tried to use fec encoder and decoder blocks but still my output is not same as input. may be i am missing something while i am using these blocks. i have attached the image and .grc file of my flowgraph.

Hitesh

You probably need to pack your bits after the FEC decoder block. There might also be some offsets that'll you'll need to deal with, though probably not in this case. If you add anything with a filter (like a modulator/demodulator), there will be a group delay you'll need to deal with and figure out where the start of your actual information bits is.

Tom