Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Gnuradio 802.11g

From: Marcus Müller
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Gnuradio 802.11g
Date: Tue, 12 Jan 2016 17:46:05 +0100

Well, if you implement a lot of the IEEE802.11 in the FPGA, yes, that could work. But: then it would hardly be a GNU Radio implementation.
Also, please don't expect the poor CPU of the E310 to process 20MHz of bandwidth itself; it's a power-efficient ARM, and you'll need a relatively new PC CPU to run things like FFTs at that rate.

Best regards,
Marcus