Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Testing crystal accuracy

From: Jason Matusiak
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Testing crystal accuracy
Date: Tue, 12 Jan 2016 11:47:05 -0700

Thanks Marcus, that helps a lot.

Since I have to multiply the resulting offsets against each other, that
means I will need to run a splitter from my sig-gen to the two dongles.
Is there any concern that non-linearities in the two legs of the
splitter would effect the results?

Also, what should I do about the transition width on the LPF?

Thanks for the thorough math explanation, that was a good lesson in what
is going on.