[Discuss-gnuradio] osmocom Gnu Radio Blocks

From: smile_k
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] osmocom Gnu Radio Blocks
Date: Sat, 16 Jan 2016 20:13:52 +0300

HI there,
There's a fantastic receiver out there, it's the Elad fdm-s2.
The company that build this receiver has released a grc source to use the receiver with grc and it works perfectly, it requires only a parameter... the frequency and it output an iq stream.
My question is.... Is there any plan to implement this source in the osmocom block?
I'm a total noob in Linux programming and would like use (for example) programs like gqrx and others that relay on the osmocom block.

The sourcecode of the sink block is available here:

http://sdr.eladit.com/FDM-S2%20Sampler/Linux/Beta/index.php?lang=EN

I repeat... I'm a total newbie here and I don't expect that someone will do the job for me... I just wanna know if someone will implement this receiver and / or is interested in doing it.

Many thanks for any help.

Michele IZ5035SWL

Ps: sorry for my english too 😀
--