Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] How to receive samples after retune ?

From: Patrick Sathyanathan
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] How to receive samples after retune ?
Date: Sun, 24 Jan 2016 18:49:17 -0800

Hi Youssef,

Please read the question before firing off your standard responses like "read
the wiki", "if you are new to SDR do...", etc. The Wiki you pointed me to does
not contain the information I need.

Let me simplify the question so you can understand:

   - In _airspy_rx_callback after I received a fixed number of samples I call
airspy_set_freq to retune to a new frequency.
   - How do I ensure that the samples handed to me the next time
_airspy_rx_callback is called are those at the new frequency after the retune ?
Do I need to discard some samples ? If so, how many ?
   - Ettus B210, Nuand bladeRF, and sdrplay API's provide mechanisms to do
this. What is the mechanism on the airspy ?

If you do not want to answer is there an airspy forum where I might get the
information ?

--Patrick