Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] shared SDR receivers at repeater sites

From: Daniel Pocock
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] shared SDR receivers at repeater sites
Date: Thu, 4 Feb 2016 18:31:45 +0100

On 04/02/16 18:21, Martijn Moeling wrote:
> It is a webpage where multiple users can operate it like sdr# or hdsdr.
> latest version uses html5. have a look at the website Tim pointed out.
>
> if you really want to use another band, my first experiment with my USRP
> b200mini was to receive the whole 70cm band and transmit it on the 23cm band.
> I connected a USRP source and sink blocks in GRC and with proper settings it
> worked in 5 minutes...

I agree that is technically quite simple and functional, but I suspect
it would present license problems as the callsign of the transmitter
would not be clear.  Broadcasting the digital signals (from the ADC) in
packets with a header would allow the broadcast to include the callsign
of the station where the retransmission takes place.