[Discuss-gnuradio] Ettus B200 memory leak problem

From: Engin Karabulut
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Ettus B200 memory leak problem
Date: Mon, 8 Feb 2016 02:57:31 +0200

I'm using B200 SDR with Gnuradio 3.7.8 and uhd driver. I have compiled both Gnuradio and UHD from source. I'm using Intel atom processor with 1 GB RAM. Operating system is Lubuntu 15.04. I wrote a basic python program to observe this memory leak. I see memory consumption is increasing %1.4 per day. When i use cheap RTL sdr with osmocom driver, i haven't any leak problem but this B200 sdr with uhd driver induce this kind of memory leak. Has anybody had a similar memory leak problem? I attached my test program. this basic program only transports uhd samples to null sink.

best regards.
Engin Karabulut