Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] How to uninstall pybombs 2.0

From: West, Nathan
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] How to uninstall pybombs 2.0
Date: Mon, 8 Feb 2016 11:12:13 -0500

On Mon, Feb 8, 2016 at 10:43 AM, Mike Markowski <address@hidden> wrote:
Richard,

To make installs/uninstalls easy at work I pull pybombs in using git and have targets install under /usr/local/gnuradio.  This has the advantage of putting everything under that directory tree.  Uninstalls are then a snap - just 'rm -rf' that directory!  The disadvantage is that some environment variables need to be updated to find libraries, python pkgs, etc.  But since our network is standalone it also makes it easy to simply move the gnuradio tree from net-connected machines to lab machines.  (Which in turn requires that all lab machines and a net-connected machine are more or less identical so that what pybombs does there works in the lab.)

Mike Markowski