[Discuss-gnuradio] GNURadio Live SDR update request

From: Stephen Berger
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] GNURadio Live SDR update request
Date: Sat, 13 Feb 2016 13:20:21 -0600

Jared,

I ran into a similar problem with the Broadcom WiFi adapter on my HP Envy laptop.  That lead to a second problem which was that although I made the bootable USB using Unetbootin, selecting persistence the result wasn’t persistent.  I had to go into the USB and in the boot modify the grub.cfg.  I then had to make some additional additions to add the Broadcom driver but the result was that both problems were solved.

I wonder if the more efficient process wouldn’t be to have a thread that listed these issues and their solutions so that those who have particular machines can find the modifications they need to make to their USB?

Best Regards,

Stephen Berger