Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] uhd_fft.grc: fifo ctrl timed out looking for acks

From: Maria Christopoulou
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] uhd_fft.grc: fifo ctrl timed out looking for acks
Date: Tue, 23 Feb 2016 23:27:53 +0200

Hello,

The output of "lspci|grep -i ether" is:

00:19.0 Ethernet controller: Intel Corporation Ethernet Connection I217-V
02:00.0 Ethernet controller: Qualcomm Atheros AR8161 Gigabit Ethernet (rev 10) (this is eth0)

I am doing the following: sudo ifconfig eth0 192.168.10.1 netmask 255.255.255.0

I have also configured /etc/network/interfaces like this:

# interfaces(5) file used by ifup(8) and ifdown(8)
auto lo
iface lo inet loopback

auto eth0
iface eth0 inet static
address 192.168.10.1
netmask 255.255.255.0
gateway 0.0.0.0

However, in the Network Connections menu, the IPv4 settings are:
Address: 192.168.10.3
Netmask: 255.255.255.0
Gateway: 0.0.0.0

and the Method is set to "Manual", for static IP addressing.

It seems that the Network Manager doesn't take into account the ifconfig command.
Do you think that this could cause the problem?

Regarding the netmask of the USRP, it seems like a default value. Could it be related to this?

Thank you,
Maria

Indeed! Thanks for jumping in!