Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] QT Vector Sink Issue

From: Nigel Steed
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] QT Vector Sink Issue
Date: Wed, 24 Feb 2016 22:57:37 +0000

Hi Martin,

In my application I am generating a vector of amplitude values (of length 128)
obtained at different frequencies. My flowgraph contains an OOT Block which is
stepping the SDR and saving an amplitude value for each frequency, generating
an output sample for each frequency at a time. I then convert this stream to a
vector using StreamToVector and display using the vector sink which never
updates the data, only the vertical axis.  If I put a time sink directly after
my OOT Block with the number of points set to the vector size, that works ok.
My issue is I need to anotate the plot axis as frequency points, which you can
freely do with the vector sink but not the time sink.

Maybe I need to reconfigure my OOT module to output a vector of length 128,
rather than streaming out 128 samples ?

Thanks,

Nigel