[Discuss-gnuradio] GSoC '16

From: vilvaneshk .
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] GSoC '16
Date: Tue, 1 Mar 2016 01:33:07 +0530

Hello devepolers !

                 I'm vilvanesh .I so glad and excited to find GNU Radio in the list of accepted organisations for GSoC '16 https://summerofcode.withgoogle.com/organizations/?sp-search=gnu%20radio . I am really interested in contributing . I went through the wiki and ideas page . I found two projects to be beginner friendly i) GRC extensions : output C++ code .
ii) offline analysis and virtualisation tools . Tim O'shea is the mentor for both of them . It would be really helpful if this reaches his ears/eyes.can someone help with that ?

cheers,
vilvanesh k.