Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] polar code example

From: Johnathan Corgan
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] polar code example
Date: Tue, 1 Mar 2016 12:25:47 -0800

On Tue, Mar 1, 2016 at 11:42 AM, Jose Ruvalcaba <address@hidden> wrote:

I was wondering if anyone has seen this issue I am encountering when trying to run polar_code_example.grc. Whenever I open the file my POLAR code configurator block shows:

Value "polar.load_frozen_bits_info(True, "polar.CHANNEL_TYPE_BEC", block_size, n_info_bits, 0.0, 32)" cannot be evaluated:
name 'polar' is not defined

I was looking online for information on this issue but was not successful in finding any information. Does anyone have any insight on this?

​This is possibly an existing GRC bug that was fixed in 3.7.9.1.  What version are you using?​

​-Johnathan​