[Discuss-gnuradio] Unable to save demodulated data in file..

From: Salman Dinani
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Unable to save demodulated data in file..
Date: Thu, 3 Mar 2016 21:01:54 +0500

Hello every one,

I am trying to build a transmitter and receiver for satellite application based on dual modulation technique (PM/BPSK).  I have used discrete blocks for BPSK modulation and quadrature demodulator and PLL for BPSK demodulation as shown in Figure 1. Initially square wave generator is used as data source of "1010" which was successfully demodulated as shown in Figure 2 and 3.

But when I tried to save the demodulated "1010" bits in byte form in a file , it resulted in unrecognizable data as shown in Figure 4.

My question is: Why I am not able to save the data "1010" in file??

Kindly guide me through the solution..??

Best regards
Salman