Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Project ideas for Gsoc 2k16

From: Martin Braun
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Project ideas for Gsoc 2k16
Date: Fri, 4 Mar 2016 18:02:06 -0800

Prateek,

you should definitely get familiar with GNU Radio, what it does, and how
it works before doing anything else. I recommend going through the
guided tutorials on our website first.

Once you're more familiar, pick a project that suits your interests
most. You should be able to understand the intention of a project if you
want to work on it. You can engage in discussions on this mailing list
if you have particular questions.

Eventually, you will have to write a project proposal, so my
recommendation is to get started early! You can find comments on this on
our wiki pages, and the announcement I posted earlier.

Cheers,
Martin