[Discuss-gnuradio] GSOC 2016

From: Ilie-Ablachim Denis
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] GSOC 2016
Date: Tue, 8 Mar 2016 00:13:21 +0200

Hi, My name is Ilie-Ablachim Constantin-Denis and I am a 3rd year student in Automatic Control and Computer Science at Politehnica University of Bucharest. I read on the GNU Radio page the proposed ideas for the GSOC 2016 and I noticed a few ideas in which I am interested:
-Signal Intelligence
-Cyclostationary Tools
Since last year I became a Undergraded Teaching Assistant at my university. I teach "Signal and Systems" and "Automated System Theory". I have good knowledge in signal and image processing, but also in the numerical methods theory.

As a student, during my first 3 years at Politehnica University of Bucharest, I enrolled in a research center where I studied Ambiental and Artificial Intelligence, which is also a Open Source program. I developed here a Face Recognition Application, using image processing in Matlab.
I also improved my knowledge in the last years in: C/C++, Matlab, Octave, SQL, MongoDB, NodeJS, mathematics, image and signal processing, physics. I think that I have a solid knowledge which will help me to succeed in these project. I would be glad to discuss further about these projects and their documentation. Also could you give me some advice regarding which project fits me better? I will really appreciate this. I am looking forward in hearing from you and I will be more than happy to begin the work or even submit a demo or patch.
Thank you in advance! Yours sincerely, Ilie-Ablachim Constantin-Denis.