Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Modulation scheme for DSSS

From: Henry Barton
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Modulation scheme for DSSS
Date: Tue, 8 Mar 2016 23:19:48 +0000

Thanks, Ed. I figured the PSK’s would work. Do you think the +1/-1 codes used in CDMA have anything to do with PSK? If I could somehow send them into a coil as voltages at a high rate, would it make an intelligible signal? I’m guessing it wouldn’t, which leads me to believe that the +1/-1 codes are just for demonstration purposes and in reality you just transmit your spreaded (repeated and XOR-ed bits) as ordinary PSK.

Sent from Windows Mail