[Discuss-gnuradio] Packet drop from Ethernet (A BIG PROBLEM)

From: Mostafa Alizadeh
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Packet drop from Ethernet (A BIG PROBLEM)
Date: Wed, 9 Mar 2016 11:12:43 +0330

Hello all,
I stuck on an incridible challenge in sending/receiving a large bandwidth. I have an USRP N210 and an WBX daughterboard, while I must be able to capture/transfer up to 30Msample/sec(1Gig ethernet limit ), with the sample rate of 25Msps or even 20Msps I have some dropped packets. Based on my knowledge, this is due to CPU which does not have enough time to capture from Ethernet, however, I have the powerful one, 12 core CPU. When I have a large GNURadio program to run, there are some dropped packets. I searched everywhere but I did not find a complete description of the solution. What is (are ) the solution(s )? Please help me with any information! :(

Best regards
Mostafa