Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Grc RFNOC block error

From: Nikos Balkanas
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Grc RFNOC block error
Date: Fri, 11 Mar 2016 05:55:36 +0200

I have looked under <Misc>, <RFNoC>, <Type Converters> and searched for Vector*, but couldn't find any suitable blocks:(

On Fri, Mar 11, 2016 at 5:32 AM, Nikos Balkanas <address@hidden> wrote:
Hi,

And many thanks for your fast reply.
Indeed that seems to be the problem. How can I convert the scalar, or is it stream?, output from my usrp to a vector needed by fosphor?​

BR,
Nikos