Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] problem with packet encoder block

From: Marcus Müller
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] problem with packet encoder block
Date: Tue, 22 Mar 2016 09:02:42 +0100

Hi Miguel,

I assume your Vector Source is not set to "Repeat"? Or how does your
Flow graph Terminate?
Generally, no block can modify its input buffer; hence, what File Sink
"sees" as an input number sequence must be identical (unless we really
have a bad memory access bug at hand, which I don't think).

Bet regards,
Marcus