Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] packet sending part

From: SangHyuk Kim
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] packet sending part
Date: Fri, 25 Mar 2016 11:02:43 +0900

HI,

I checked those files, but I'm using recent version

I think this is related with usrp Tx rate.

In usrp_sink_impl.cc, I found function work(noutput_items, input_items, output_items). It sends packet to air.

And I check how many items are passed at this part.
Most of all is 4096 or 8188 (I think 4096 is maximum packet size but, I don't know about 8188), however, these numbers are unstable

My question is

Can I change usrp Tx rate ? or this is fixed ?

Thanks

SangHyuk,

you're not using the more recent OFDM blocks, so you won't get a lot of
support here -- I recommend moving to the tx_ofdm and rx_ofdm stuff instead.

Cheers,
Martin