Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Max Sampling Rate Limitation

From: Daniel R. Marlow
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Max Sampling Rate Limitation
Date: Mon, 28 Mar 2016 11:10:51 +0000

Hi Fikrat,

    The sampling rate must be twice the BANDWIDTH that you want.    I don't know much about
WiFi, but from the numbers you give, the range of frequencies you are interested in seems to
span about 2.447 - 2.427 GHz = 20 MHz.   The receiver users an analog mixer to shift the frequency
band you want down to near zero frequency, so sample with 50 MHz should be adequate.

Sincerely,
Dan Marlow