Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] implementation of tdma using USRPs

From: Derek Kozel
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] implementation of tdma using USRPs
Date: Tue, 29 Mar 2016 09:02:53 -0700

Hello Henning,

I don't have advice on TDMA in GNU Radio, but want to step in and make sure that you have attenuation between the two B200's. The recommended maximum receive power on the B200 is -15 dBm and the transmit power is up to 10 dBm. It sounds like you probably do have attenuation and aren't overdriving the ADCs given that you have a successful data link, but as a note to others reading the thread in the future 20 to 30 dB of attenuation is recommended as a safety measure to guard against accidental damage.

Regards,
Derek