Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] UHD clock rate in the usrp e310 - release 4

From: Gabriel Pechiarovich
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] UHD clock rate in the usrp e310 - release 4
Date: Wed, 6 Apr 2016 20:11:02 -0500

Hi, thanks for your answeri wasn't able to answer earlier.

I was aiming to a 8MHz clock rate in order to use the DDC and get a 16000 sample rate.
So i think i was misunderstood.

Thank you very much
Gabriel

On the release 4 image, you can't set the clock speed under 10 MHz.
However, you can use a DDC (which is built in and automatically used).
Simply set the clock rate to 32 MHz (or 16 MHz if this is MIMO) and the
sample rate to 8 MHz.

Cheers,
Martin