Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] [Docker] New GNU Radio images with GUI support

From: Stefan Wunsch
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] [Docker] New GNU Radio images with GUI support
Date: Fri, 8 Apr 2016 17:09:00 +0200

Hi,

That's true for now, but ubuntu's repos aren't made for developing. The
repos are just too old within a few month. And then recent (or self
developed) OOTs won't work.

Regarding running the GUI: In the readme I've included the commands for
X forwarding (that's your approach). Works fine on my machine! The VNC
approach targets especially windows users.

Greetings
Stefan