Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] problem with gr-osmosdr so file

From: Jason Matusiak
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] problem with gr-osmosdr so file
Date: Wed, 13 Apr 2016 13:55:29 -0400

Gents, thanks for jumping in!

> So in the OP case, the first option was chosen. Best is to just
> download libosmodsp and rebuild it on its own. Rebuilding gr-iqbal
> won't really do anything.

I ran pybombs uninstall libosmosdr-dsp and then pybombs install libosmosdr-dsp
(the older pybombs) and it all (un)installed fine.  I then ran sudo ldconfig
and tried my gnuradio script again, but got the same error are before.

> I'm going to guess it's actually a problem with gr-iqbal. gr-iqbal has a submodule for
> libosmodsp, so the correct build procedure is:
I ran pybombs install gr-iqbal and sudo ldconfig, and it installed fine.  I ran gnuradio and still got the same errors.

So unless I missed something, I sadly have more of an issue than it seemed :(.