[Discuss-gnuradio] GNU Radio Overwrites UHD With Old Version

From: Hughes, Jeremy Jay
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] GNU Radio Overwrites UHD With Old Version
Date: Thu, 21 Apr 2016 13:25:34 +0000

I am trying to install GNU Radio and UHD on a Raspberry Pi 2 so that it will work with a USRP B200MIni. I am using the newest version of Raspbian-Jessie on the Raspberry Pi. I can get GNU Radio installed using

> sudo apt-get install gnuradio

The problem is that the UHD provided with this is too old.  Will there be a updated package added to apt-get anytime soon? The next thing I tried was installing UHD from source first and then installing GNU Radio after. I can get the UHD driver installed so that it will see the B200Mini but once I install GNU Radio it overwrites the UHD I installed from source. The next thing I tried was using pybombs to install uhd and gnuradio but once again, I ended up with a UHD version that was too old to use with my B200Mini. Is there a way to get GNU Radio and a new version of UHD to work on the Raspberry Pi 2?  Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you for your time,

Jeremy Hughes