Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Python OOT Block Selectable Types

From: Richard Bell
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Python OOT Block Selectable Types
Date: Thu, 12 May 2016 15:16:50 -0700

Martin,

I like the first idea. Would it be possible to create a new variable in the xml file that is assigned numpy.float32 when the user selects the float option, or is assigned numpy.complex64 when the user selects the complex option? Another words, I don't want the user to have to select the port type AND have to type in the python type of the port, that should be clear from the port type drop down selection. I'm just not sure how to work this in the xml file, or if its even possible.

Rich