[Discuss-gnuradio] PyBOMBS -R switch? was Re: Multiple errors/problems w

From: Eric Cottrell
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] PyBOMBS -R switch? was Re: Multiple errors/problems with pybombs 2.0.1 in Kubuntu 16.04
Date: Mon, 16 May 2016 10:49:42 -0400 (EDT)

Hello,

I left the -R gnuradio-default off and figured out how to get the prefix set. I
compiled gr-op25 and had it fail during the CMake config phase because it could
not find SoapySDR libraries. I had this error previously. I had compiled
SoapySDR previously. CMake config was trying to use these libraries, but was
looking in the wrong place. Once I removed the old SoapySDR source directory,
gr-op25 compiled fine.

There is still a problem with the Quickstart section of the PyBOMBS
documentation specifying the nonexistent -R switch.

73 Eric