Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] PyBOMBS -R switch? was Re: Multiple errors/proble

From: Martin Braun
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] PyBOMBS -R switch? was Re: Multiple errors/problems with pybombs 2.0.1 in Kubuntu 16.04
Date: Mon, 16 May 2016 21:57:21 -0700

Eric,

the version reported is the latest version, so you'll always get 2.0.1.
However, if you use the git+ version, you can do

$ pybombs prefix init /path/to/prefix -R gnuradio-default

The documentation is correct for this.

Cheers,

PS: The -r switch comes *before* the command, the -R *after*. That is
kind of annoying, but I'll have to fight argparse before we can get that
fixed.