[Discuss-gnuradio] Doubt with file sink with ofdm and CC

From: Jose Perez
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Doubt with file sink with ofdm and CC
Date: Tue, 24 May 2016 10:02:08 -0700 (MST)

Hello all!

I have some problems with File Sink block in my flowgraph.
I am coding and then modulating in OFDM a square waveform... at the receive
point it is ok but the received signal looks be right but with a time offset
(see the picture). Is it correct or expected?

waveform.waveform
<http://gnuradio.4.n7.nabble.com/file/n60156/waveform.waveform>

Another question is... I would like to transmitt a text file with this
flowgraph. At the end I put a File Sink block to save the received file and
then check this document. The document just contain a simple phase
"transmitted document with gnuradio".
The received file is not the same as the first file... it is impossible to
open with Gedit or LibreOffice. What I need to do to receive a correct file?
I am sending the flowgraph.

testeCConv-File.grc
<http://gnuradio.4.n7.nabble.com/file/n60156/testeCConv-File.grc>

Thank you!