Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] [PyBOMBS] Need your help!

From: Ravi Sharan
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] [PyBOMBS] Need your help!
Date: Mon, 30 May 2016 17:34:39 +0530

Hi Marcus,

I had already installed python2 before running pybombs on my PC. I
have just rechecked installing gnuradio with sudo privileges and it
seems to be picking the python2 version correctly.

P.S. I was replying to Martin's mail dated
http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/discuss-gnuradio/2016-05/msg00242.html.
Hence, the subject line :)

Thank you,
Ravi