Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] accumulate spectrum

From: madengr
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] accumulate spectrum
Date: Tue, 31 May 2016 06:17:34 -0700 (MST)

If you are working off a file source, then you should be able to use the
"head" block to limit the number of samples read from the file.  For
example, if you want to average 32 spectrums of length 1024, then you need
32*1024 samples in the "head".

Sorry, no idea how to change the default time plot.

I have some example python code here that plots.  Just read the file into a
numpy array, then matplotlib.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/qur7rbxl3cpktjr/wwvb.py?dl=0
https://www.dropbox.com/s/bs4bw2ue6hp5xq3/wwvb.grc?dl=0

Lou