Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] B200/mini GPIO

From: Santos Campos
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] B200/mini GPIO
Date: Wed, 1 Jun 2016 10:23:29 -0400

Hello again, all! I've finally come back to this after a while.
I'm trying to get the example code to compile but having some trouble. Does anyone have any experience with using the uhd gpio api?
I tried using this to compile:

    $ gcc -I/usr/include/boost -I/home/santosec/uhd/host/include/uhd gpio.cpp -o gpio

but I got a whole mess of compiler errors.