Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Testing PMT blocks

From: Dave NotTelling
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Testing PMT blocks
Date: Thu, 9 Jun 2016 09:47:48 -0400

I am also noticing that the unit test runs twice.  Is there a particular reason for that?  Also, if I call self.assertTrue() on something I know is false ('1 == 2' for example) before self.tb.stop() is called, the test just hangs.  If I call self.tb.stop() and then call the same assert statement, the test exits, but does not report the failure.  I am testing a source block that only outputs PMTs and does so forever.  I also tried calling myBlock.stop() in hopes that the stop() method would call the destructor but that didn't happen.  How does one go about stopping a PMT only test bench?