Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Fwd: Multiplying the inputs with a scalar/vector

From: Marcus Müller
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Fwd: Multiplying the inputs with a scalar/vector in my own block
Date: Thu, 9 Jun 2016 20:14:39 +0200

Hi Pavan,

I already answered on the list. But here goes my text again:
Hi Pavan,
1)
if you really just need one tone, try a sampling rate like 500kS/s, and transmit a constant. Use the offset tuning capabilities to put the tone away from the LO leakage, to avoid cancellation.
2)
Yes. C++ blocks tend to be much much faster. The fact that you're seeing underruns proves that your PC couldn't keep up with the sampling rate you used.

Best regards,
Marcus