Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Problems building gr-bluetooth

From: Cinaed Simson
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Problems building gr-bluetooth
Date: Sat, 11 Jun 2016 16:58:23 -0700

Hi - I can build it with gnuradio-3.7.9.1 on a BeagleBone Black running
wheezy.

Actually, it's the only machine I have access to today which has the
source installed.

The gnuradio.i file is a swig file which is located in

  $prefix/include/gnuradio/swig/gnuradio.i

Maybe you're missing the gnuradio-dev package?

Also, if there's an error using make I just blow away the build
directory, correct the error, and start the build again.

I know next to nothing about cmake.

-- Cinaed