Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Problems building gr-bluetooth

From: panic
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Problems building gr-bluetooth
Date: Tue, 14 Jun 2016 10:49:01 +0000

Cinaed Simson:
> Hi - incidentally, if you use
>
>    cmake -Wno-dev
>
> it will turn off the verbose warnings.
>
> Also, I just realize you installed gnuradio from source, so if you
>
>   export PKG_CONFIG_PATH="${PREFIX}/lib/pkgconfig
>   cmake -Wno-dev
>
> it should work.
>
> I haven't tested it - I use boiler plate script to do the builds - which
> also has other envirnoment variables - CPPFLAGS, LDFLAGS,
> LD_LIBRARY_PATH, etc.
>
> If you don't export the environment variables cmake will ignore them.

Thank you very much for your two replies.
As you suggested, I looked in

  $prefix/include/gnuradio/swig/gnuradio.i

but the file did not exist.  Then, I rebuilt gnuradio and now it's there
and gr-bluetooth builds fine now :)
Maybe these files were not installed previously or that part was disabled.

Thanks again!