[Discuss-gnuradio] Construction of BEC channel

From: jacksk1005
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Construction of BEC channel
Date: Mon, 20 Jun 2016 01:53:15 -0700 (MST)

Hi everyone,
I'm a beginner on GNURadio and trying to simulate the Binary Symmetric
Channel and Binary Erase Channel with AWGN.
So I use a BPSK-mapper at the transmitter and relevant demapper at the
receiver, then mapper-channel-demapper is equivalten to a BSC.

<http://gnuradio.4.n7.nabble.com/file/n60553/2016-06-20-094011_1095x510_scrot.png>

But for construncion of BEC on the basis of changing the BSC simulation, I
have no idea. Can anyone give me some tips?

Many thanks!
Jacksk