Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Question about tagged_stream_block

From: Martin Braun
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Question about tagged_stream_block
Date: Wed, 22 Jun 2016 09:14:09 -0700

If you change the size of a tagged stream without changing the tag,
you're producing invalid data. (This may change on 3.8, we haven't
finalized any decisions yet).

However, how are you dropping samples in software? Or are you dropping
them in hardware, in which case why are you not tagging the streams
correctly?