Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Pending feature freeze for GNU Radio Release v3.7

From: Richard Bell
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Pending feature freeze for GNU Radio Release v3.7.10
Date: Wed, 22 Jun 2016 15:33:10 -0700

Excellent news. Does this branch include Toms fix for tags through rate change blocks?

On Wed, Jun 22, 2016 at 10:14 AM, West, Nathan <address@hidden> wrote:
Hi all,

I want to give a heads up that we're actively planning the v3.7.10 release of GNU Radio for a couple of weeks from now. We'll go in to a feature freeze within a few days. If you have work you want in the release please wrap it up and submit PRs or at least let us know about it.

Related, the big merge coming in is a new "packet3" branch that's available from the gnuradio.org git remote as well as the Github mirror. This branch has a pretty hefty overhaul of packetized modem work from Tom. If you have vested interests in that please review and test that branch.

That's all for now. Cheers,
Nathan